Accessories for hydraulic cranes
Idrogru is the company to go to not only for the purchase of high-tonnage cranes, but also for the supply of specific lifting accessories.
We specialise in the sale of numerous components, such as:
- Divisible counterweight with automatic unloading
- Secondary winch
- Towing winch
- Electric winch
- Chain hoists
With many other components and equipment available on request, including parts which are important for proper operation of truck-mounted hydraulic cranes.
One of the most important additional features offered by our cranes is the travel module, which enables users to move the truck from inside the crane cab and therefore to handle loads of up to 10 tonnes with the outriggers closed and boom on axis (like a pick and carry crane).
Contact us right away for more information or a quote!
Crane equipment is of vital importance to ensure maximum vehicle performance in any work setting. Depending on the specific lifting needs, various kinds of accessories are available for purchase. In addition to those discussed earlier, Idrogru also supplies:
- 3-position tiltable heads;
- Mount with hook for tiltable head;
- Pulley mount for tiltable head (available in various lengths);
- Additional Nylatron plates for outriggers (positionable in the optimal point for use);
- Tiltable trellis extension, stowable on arm side, available in various lengths for jobs involving a longer reach;
- Hydraulic jib
- Secondary winch as ancillary for the main winch (also known as ‘twin’);
- Blocks (various sizes and lifting capacities);
- Rear axle locking, necessary for use of the crane while travelling with a load of up to 10 tonnes. Plus, the system can be used for pneumatic lifting of the truck’s rear axle;
- Towing winch with rope guide rollers;
- Remote control with display for all crane functions, including travel and outrigger positioning;
- Auxiliary electric pump for environmentally kinder use: this is a second system that allows the crane to be used in electrical mode, preventing exhaust fume emissions in indoor settings;
- Electric air conditioning in the crane cab;
- 60 to 100 tonne lifting beam for load lifting.